Ranking
I'm not really in to racing games. I suck at them. I enjoyed NFS Underground many years ago but I haven't played a single racing game since that time. The graphics looks amazing.

I was bored today and I decided to make an ES: Oblivion building. I tried to make the main Mage's guild. I tried to make it from my memory but in the end it didn't look the same as I checked some images. It is probably my coolest object I've ever made. I haven't finished it though.

pics

And also I won my promotion series yesterday. I advanced from Silver 3 to Silver 1. It's not a bug though. I googled it and it is because I win most of my ranked games.
Woah! that's amazing Ub. How much time you spent to make it?
I guess that it wasn't easy, lol. Keep amazing broh.
Well probably like 3 hours cause I did it in creative and I had to do many corrections. I made one side and I had to make the other side the same and it was really hard. I made a mistake and I hat to redo it. I should just download minecraft editor.

I'm used to building small structures but I decided to do a bigger one. It isn't that hard actually. I'm pretty sure that someone in this clan can make better structures.
I played Warframe all day. It is a cool game. Started playing it since closed beta testing. You should probably try it out too if you like shooter games. It can be played in stealth too. We could play together if anyone is willing to try it out.
I just bought The Last of Us.
Heard people saying its a really great game but I kinda disappointed when I try it, the games still feels like a generic stealth-action adventure.
One thing I like is how they force you to do stealth instead of gun totting, especially when facing the infected, was panic as hell when one of them spot me cause its practically a game over.
I want it on pc. It seems really interesting and I'd rather play it than watch someone else but I don't own ps3.

I can't wait for Thief. I used to play old Thief games in my childhood. I played Dark Project for hours. Some levels frightened me because of zombies and stuff. It seems like a cool game so far. Could be my next favorite game.