Toribash
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
neutral t pyro.
No to miguel, its get along not get alone.

It was obviously a typo. Sorry for not checking carefully.
I Will Be Inactive For A Few Days. Take Care Guys ^_^
gro ill say ok -.-' because u put a little bit of time into ur app.
pyro.... omg.... just... wtf? how to put this nicely..... HELL NO! no effort at all and because ur not going to put in a nice app ur not gonna put in the effort to be in the clan. so please..... ima stop now... ur lucky.
geeman u say ur active on forums but with only 93 posts.. i mean ya if u really think about it it's kinda of a bit. but i wouldn't call it active. I don't like liars. but I do like your app tho it was simple -.-' so i'll say yes but if and only if.... U GET THAT POST COUNT UP! but a yes for now
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Alright grohen you've been invited...you're one of the few of us that go in-game you'll be allowed in on a trial basis in which in one week we shall decide if you keep a permanent place.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Hello my name (IGN) is Nilku i am American and I would like to join Phantoms. I will admit I'm not pro and i cant do any thing like ripping off someones head and beating them with it then throwing their head in the air, but i can do tricking for the most part. My occupations are making music and doing art I'm about to start spray paint art and a link to my music is here. I am only 12 but I am mature for my age and can handle a clan I'm in a gaming clan that doesn't play toribash but that is for other games. I'm also only a green belt and I've only had the game for maybe a month and a half. I have only 1TC (lol don't know why I add that part). I have noting left to say.
No, because this clan is black belt and up. No because you weren't invited by anybody.

Also, searched some of your music, pretty damn sweet, keep up the good stuff.
No, he spammed Parrot's application board.
Now I have a feeling he's going to spam this one, and others!

*wild mocro appears*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation