Ranking
so, am I in kthx?
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Sup Monica! \o/

\o/ sup Stephen <3
Last edited by Miska; Sep 2, 2009 at 10:47 AM.
WILD POLISH LADY
\o/ updated, hello df & miska, hello world, etc...

Also LtKenny, you HAVE to come to next Hellfest. Cannibal Corpse is in
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
\o/ good to be here <:
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
I was looking around Youtube and found some of Rutz's videos. That man is incredibly skillful, and watching his fighter dance like that made me want to get back into Toribash. So, here I am wanting to join Olda.

Experience Level: I can punch or kick Uke a couple times in singleplayer, but I only managed to dismember on a rare occasion. Fluid movements are not my strong point, but any and all pointers and training are greatly appreciated. You'd probably have a hard time believing I'm a Toribash Oldie, and this is a fact that I'm embarassed about.
Currently not a member of any clans (I don't think any clans would want me, unless there were clans for "Fun loving but not neccesarily skilled Toribash players"
Snazzy description - I'm an Interactive Multimedia student up in the north-east of Scotland, looking to hopefully start a career in indie games development. Maybe not the snazziest, but hey.

Look forward to hearing back from you!
Where do you want to go? Kaswordinner, or Spagheboodi? :D
Welcome Chaz

Yes, Rutzor is indeed sexy with his videos and replays...you should see his softcore pr0n! :P Glad you decided to pick up TB again.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Awesome, thanks for accepting me!

As well as Rutzor's dancing skills, I'm incredibly impressed with the way he can split himself in half and basically have his arms -and- legs doubleteam against Uke. Self dismemberment (Both for fun and for kicking the crap out of Uke creatively) is probably one of the highlights of Toribash, for me.

Anyways. I'm starting to kind of get back into the swing of things. Gave myself a fresh head texture (Uboa, no less) and I've got a couple replays of what I've managed to do through sheer dumb luck over in the Replays forum if you want to check those out
Last edited by ChazFox; Sep 6, 2009 at 09:18 AM.
Where do you want to go? Kaswordinner, or Spagheboodi? :D