9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by engar10 View Post
DronAngel a.k.a. Reekondub. (whoever fuckin' renamed and hacked that account to DronAngel, fuck you) is still banned, even though I resolved that issue well over 4 months ago, and the punishment for not having a secure password was a 2 month ban. I'm trying to see when the ban lift date is, but I was banned so long ago I cannot search it, since I still don't have the password for that account. So yeah, all that hard work, with almost every single item in the toribash game on it, amazing sets, 9,000+posts, all gone for the moment. I seriously hope I can recover this account so I'm not known as damn engar10, my old friend's account after he quit toribash.

Ask an admin, lulz.
Doodle Or DIE!
Ok, so i thought it would be a great idea to make something happend in this place, pretty much to "noisy" here.

Objective: Post an image of the funniest shit that happend to you at:

http://doodleordie.com/

Examples:

LOL

Just bring the issue up to an admin +, I'm sure they'll sympathize and try to work it out.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
It's the funniest shit ever...

You either get to draw something or describe an image someone has drawn. Then someone is either going to draw what you described or describe your drawing, see? := )