(Sorry for *bmp (for the best quality)
Have Fun!
http://depositfiles.com/files/gsp91og3d
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English... =/
YouTube
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Game name: Doom (the first one)
Released: 1993
Your commentary: Played it a lot when I were a kid :P was too much violence for my mom to handle so we played it at the neighbors house. This was when we were around 5-6 years of age :P I think it was on a windows 1995 which was high-tech
Pictures/screenshots:

Yeah best action game ever-doom.

I played it like wild with IDDQD

2 yrs ago I downloaded a program that allowed to play it on a mobile phone. So I finished all Doom series + Doom2 on Ultra violence

Love that game, and the music from lvl 1 Doom95 is awesome!
Any Of You Remember The Four Disc Game - Legend Of Dragoon ? Game Was BA At The Time (Still Is) And Totally Owned Final Fantasy
GIANTS

I believe its the best game i ever played, spent countless hours on multiplayer. And the campaign is incredible funny, all the characters are awesome (in their own 'special' ways).
And to give an impression on the devs sense of humor, when it crashed on me once and i didnt have the time to reboot (our flying advance base got bombed with big chicken-monsters by Kabuto) and just restarted it though my system was fucked, i got the error message: 'No directx device found. Now THAT is what i call an error!'

The 3 playable races:

If you didnt play it, i recommend to check it out: hmm, seems to be no abandonware (apparently not anymore)
Last edited by DarkVadder; Jul 7, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good

Originally Posted by Dumbass
But Pro-Wrestling is for fa-

SHUT UP, FAG

The wrestling is okay in this game, but the real gem in it is the CAW option.

Dr. Jon Zoidberg

Coach McGuirk from Home Movies

Hell, if you wanted, you could make Spiderman and T.Hawk duke it out in a MMA fight.

Last edited by JoshGrimes; Jul 8, 2010 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by Kruschev View Post
Any Of You Remember The Four Disc Game - Legend Of Dragoon ? Game Was BA At The Time (Still Is) And Totally Owned Final Fantasy

-_-

not only do you potentially BS, but you make blatantly untrue statements. Dragoon was good, I played it twice actually. But Its no FF, it was made to compete with FF, and while it did have an interesting combat system, it just doesnt win.

You have got to be a troll.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
lol i can tell deady likes his FF games haha oo and a great game was

Last edited by fireless; Jul 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM.
Anime United