Toribash
sorry can't play this late, only can post a forum, wierd rule in the house, then again my parents are weird, and so is my brother, and I'm wierd too...and..yeah, hey manhulk, wasn't your name Manhulk16-0?
no it is just the violence makes me too pumped to sleep, its like a coffe with a 48.62 percent of caffaine...what? I read the ingredients of the back of coffee packs, so what?
hheheheh lol violence pumping hehe, when I'm pumped I'm going to garden and I'm demolating everything what I see
yeah, life is kinda wierd in its own way, kinda like that discovery channel commercial, the one with the "I love the mountains, I love the big blue sky" and the "Bom Di Ah Tah" thingy, I mean, I love things that make no sense to other people, for instance, I love Metal/Rock, and songs from the 70's....wait, why are we talking about this here...how did we even get here? To the disscusion thread! quick Wild! post something there!
I tought you was frecnh cuz Beau Champ are two french words it mean BeautifullField , But i think you know that
(Ż´·.¸¸.-> Il-Freddo <-.¸¸¸.·´Ż)
Danvari - Poland. Jestem z polski i mi z tym dobrze. Może być ciężko pisać, ale jest fajnie. Wild jak chcesz to możemy pogadać zaraz zawołam herszta xP.
]