Toribash
Original Post
Achievements Pack #1 Out Now!
You may have noticed we've been testing a few things with Achievements for a while, so I'm proud to announce the release of our very first achievement pack.

This pack contains in-game Toribash achievements, with updates to happen monthly (or sooner if we can make it!)

For those of you who haven't looked into it yet,

The TORISHOP Landing page shows a summary of your achievements and the ACHIEVEMENTS PAGE shows all possible achievements you can have at present.

Introducing:

The Gentle Way:

Yokozuna:

N00bLuck:

Green Fingers:

Cassius Clay:

Glass Joe:

Hitting Air:

Violence Perfected:

Olympian:

Roid Rage:

Rising Star:

Falling Star:

So best of luck trying to get them all.. and more and we'll be releasing more achievement updates (and hopefully a fight dashboard) as the weeks go by.

Don't forget to stick your sigs outside the forums where people can see them ;).

Gman Out.

Last edited by Gman80; Nov 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM.
Gone Fishing
how often are they updated?
If i gained one today, when will it be on my account?
WILD POLISH LADY
if you click the update button in the achievements area it should update
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
So... I guess it's pretty much impossible to get all the achievements since some of them are required to have you under black belt. That sucks.

But good artwork, I really like how the system works. This makes Toribash a little more fun

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
How to get Raising Start Achievment?Im custom belt so i can't get 1.5 win ratio till im under black belt

Anyways great job.

Unfortunately, you guys are correct that you cannot gain these achievements right now. This is just an unfortunate side effect of implementing a new system to an already existing game.... it's unavoidable.

We want there to be achievements for old players, as well as new players to attempt, so we'll try to be sure to have a good mix for you guys.

Originally Posted by xXedduXx View Post
and we who already past for some achievement, for example, 1337 rank, we'll not get them anymore?

1337 rank should be an exception to this, as it SHOULD award to anyone that has a rank 1337 or lower... I'm not doing the coding behind it though, So I don't know if it is.

Originally Posted by Miska View Post
how often are they updated?
If i gained one today, when will it be on my account?

I believe the database updates at least daily, based on your activity ingame. Once you are awarded the achievement, you can update your stat card by going to your achievements page and clicking the link to update.

Also, just as a note, the Sensei achievement has been disabled temporarily. There was a big coding bug that was awarding it to anyone below 200qi, instead of anyone below 500 in rank. This will be back up soon, sorry about the inconvenience.
Last edited by Brainstorm; Nov 9, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
damn, im really exited, when i got them i was like, 'oshit! wtf! yay!
Will all of them be added retrospectively?
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Will all of them be added retrospectively?

Only the ones we have data for. There's a certain point that we can't go past where we weren't recording stats, and we can't do anything about that.