Ranking
I've been listening to it using iTunes and it comes through great. There was some minor skipping at one point, and Drakhir left his mic on for about 5 minutes (lol) but other than that, this works great.

We need ToriNews and ToriSports commentators for tourneys, etc.
Originally Posted by Novitech View Post
I've been listening to it using iTunes and it comes through great. There was some minor skipping at one point, and Drakhir left his mic on for about 5 minutes (lol) but other than that, this works great.

We need ToriNews and ToriSports commentators for tourneys, etc.

Yeah, commentating and stuff has been discussed. We've just been brainstorming ideas, we want this to really pull through and become something.

By the way, be sure to tune in when I DJ. Awesome music and my sexy swedish voice.
Last edited by dalir; Jan 4, 2009 at 08:32 AM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I was DJing yesterday too for about 2 hours total, I play mostly extreme metal (sludge, doom, death, progressive and black), post-rock and punk. I have about 33 GBs of music.

I'll send 5000 TC.
Prelude for time feelers
Me and Skul listened to you yesterday DeathAwaits. We enjoyed it.
I think this is a really good idea. If any more DJs are needed me and Skul would both be up for it. Between us we have a huge collection of music covering many many genres.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Awwwe, no radio today?

Uh yeah, what she said. I've got a stack of recording gear form my pc tucked away somewhere & 90+ gig of music between us.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Awwwe, no radio today?

Uh yeah, what she said. I've got a stack of recording gear form my pc tucked away somewhere & 90+ gig of music between us.

The server is down. This kind of shit is expected to happen until we get a tb-hosted server. ^^
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I'll DJ when I get home in a few hours if nobody else is...mostly classic rock (scorpions, queen, etc...)