Toribash
View Poll Results: Can you wait for Glitchracer?
I can't wait for it!
298 Votes / 68.51%
Meh. I can do without it.
61 Votes / 14.02%
What's Glitchracer?
44 Votes / 10.11%
Ive already played it
32 Votes / 7.36%
Voters: 435. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Cevius View Post
HA. Its not turn based, though you can hit spacebar to pause the game and place blocks in the world to act as impromptu ramps and girders.

I think this game is going to be leaning more towards SP and alot of really messed up challenges you need to get through. Could be some sort of online score/time board though. Head on racing will be something left for later possibly...

Depends where it goes from here, but the gameplay right now is fun enough, and tricky enough, without another player messing it up

We will have to wait, and see.

Thanks for clearing that up. The idea of turned based racing sounded absolutely awful to me. I'm glad to hear that is not the case
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I will play this game every day for 3 weeks.

That is my promise to you. Also, head to head racing on player-made tracks would be totally awesome! I like racing games...

Also, their heads are huge XD (from the pictures)
I have quit. Goodbye all.
This seriously looks cool! I think it would be awesome to make my own map like in Halo 3's forge (goddammit, I'm gonna get flamed now...)
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
I can give you all my .arc copy <.<

(for a small fee of 50k)

I would, but I really don't trust you...
lol for all you who don't know slain once uploaded the 0.3 glitch racer beta in .arc file a zip file used back in the 90's and is discontuined unless your magic and can get a converter that acuatly works it's useless shit