Toribash
enough name calling xD
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
yeah well theres something about stooge that screams "im one of the three stooges" reference. just thought i would throw that out there.
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
huh? lol actually its a relatively young clan....i don't get your humor sorry

Originally Posted by PKuhl View Post
yeah well theres something about stooge that screams "im one of the three stooges" reference. just thought i would throw that out there.

well yea why else would i have this screen name they are my favorite comedy trio
i cant get [PUFF]
i cant get the [PUFF] in front of my name if any 1 can help me plz do its making me mad.
putting [PUFF]
when you launch the game, go to setup/login and relogin as [PUFF]lilwalt and reenter your password. should work