Ranking
CHRONO TRIGGER. Without a doubt the best RPG, probably best game on the SNES, excellent soundtrack, just a completely flawless game.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
With nostalgia involved, Doom. Without it, the list gets longer, in no particular order:

- Mass Effect 2: Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the first playthrough.

- Iji: God DAMN what a story, i damn near got depressed when it ended, and people tell me i haven't seen half of it yet, quite literally.

- Toribash: Takes the record of captivating me the longest, a whopping 3 years before my interest waned considerably.

- Cortex Command: Highest level of moddability i've ever seen. Spent a year or two making mods for it, which also got me into pixel art.

- Dwarf Fortress: THE DETAILS AND COMPLEXITY. Hot damn. Although the learning curve is brutal and the graphics are ASCII, this is the only game i know of where you can, in fact, build a giant dick of solid gold and crush invaders/puppies/troublesome nobles beneath its tremendous girth (compensation lol). Or, as an adventurer, you can take joy in beating people to death with their own severed guts. Or with the corpse of a dragon. Or you can punch out teeth and pelt people with them.

- Street Fighter 4: Best fighting game i've ever played, full stop. Back in ye olde days where other fighters were actually available for PC, i was far too young and sucky to actually enjoy them (yes i did play Mortal Kombat, no i was not good at all).

One Must Fall: 2097 gets an honorable mention though, because you played as GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS TRASHING EACH OTHER. Imagine that kind of awesome as a little kid, and not to mention the horror that is the final boss, Nova. Probably the first time i got to witness just how unfair the final boss can be.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The good ol' classic Golden eye for the 64 babe. That game is still the shit even to this day by far! They need a remake of it for the 360 though.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Just about any big company generated N64 game that came out. The Legend of Zelda: OoT and MM, DK64, Goldeneye 64, Perfect dark 64, Army Men: Air combat, I loved them all. And for what they had, the programmers managed to create some of the best games, even to today's standards.
ಠ_ರೃ - "Quite so, good sir."
Assassins Creed Brotherhood (who doesn't love a good revenge story and parkour?)
Halo: Reach
Deadliest Warrior
Toribash
Minecraft /me destroys a tree
Oh! And Gears of War.
It's. . . been too long.