Toribash
well i beat isha when i was low too...it caould just be luck......btw.....i have seen ur fight and ur ok...not AWESOME tho
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
im not a leader and i cant recruit and u still would have to try out
<ADTerminal> Sure
test away
i want to join
if you want to test me you can find me in freestyle twomarrow i want to join bc my clan just broke up and ive been flying clanless for a while along with my cousin bhsninja my ingame name is andyson776 i dont have a spcific time but well be there from 12 to 8:00 i am requsting to join for me and my cousin bhsninja so see you 12-09-2007 from 12:00-8:00 for my test
by the way we are both brown belts and are close to being black
as always
go ahead. test me anyway u please. (plz in one of my good ones) just contact me and we will talk about the time and the place.
Hello I would like to join your clan because the name is awsome and also your rules seem very fair to me
My in game name is punkmonk
I am a pastafarian
and I am pretty good at the blender mod
the one thing is I am only a yellow belt because I only recently started playing multiplayer
the reason for this is I only recently aquired the full version of the game
I will be happily waiting for your reply thank you for your time
EDIT: the game just turned me into white belt
Last edited by punkmonk; Dec 20, 2007 at 03:22 AM. Reason: the game lowered my level
Don't apply for a few clans at once I saw you post in LotA as well.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
posting in multiple clans= BAAAAAAAAAAAAD I say that he shouldnt get in....and when I saw that Redwards posted...i thought u wanted to join D: Red.....don trick me like that....i wanted u to join
<ADTerminal> Sure
I've seen you ingame, punk, and you're prety good. It was fun playing zipline mod in the [Evil] server, beings is you were the only person able to jump that far XD. Glitchy pole FTW.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.