Ranking
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Well I don't personally like kicking anyone considering I've already done a purge before and the people remaining are in the clan for a reason for the most part. Though some people did join during my brief absence while I had my life crumbling apart.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all the inactives, I'm just trying to get reacquainted with the clan and potentially filter out the shitheads and the irrelevant inactivity.
-----
Also I feel obligated to inform you all that unfortunately, I put an end to the Heartwood meme by removing them. R.I.P. Heartwood, you will be missed.
Next up, apparently Snook doesn't know who Jomelo is, but does anyone else know who they are? Do they even know how to use the forums? They were active three weeks ago on the forums, so I would assume so. I NEED ANSWERS, PEOPLE.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Oct 12, 2017 at 04:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I really wish I knew who Heartwood was lol.

I've never seem Jomelo before obviously and I'd say it's a safe bet to kick them unless someone has information.

Man I can't get used to seeing the clan list on the right hand side...
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Why tf is he in the "Members Snook don't know" lol

But ok yeah I guess don't kick him either.
I think I set the standard for the clan of being an inactive fuck and you've all copied me ;-;
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Wait I thought Oxblix was Berzerk, what is going on...
I will find Berzerk in-game and ask him wtf is up with it and find out if it should stay in the clan.

Also Snook, does EliteZ act as a clan bank? I'm trying to think up a reasonable excuse to leave it in the clan but if I can't figure one out, I think it should die.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I used it as a clan bank but it's not necessary really, feel free to kick it if you want.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09