Ranking
Lmao I have full 128, oldschool niggaz

Fivah:
1. Learn all the basics
2. Play
3. Get raged out all day because you're a newb
4. Repeat
Last edited by joonveen; Nov 9, 2012 at 03:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Got it.
Someone teach me how2dota.

Last hit all the things (friendly or enemy, hero or creep)
Don't die
Once you see your team is all roaming, go roaming too
Farm in free time always

That's about it, the rest is memorising 100 heroes and items, good luck.
Fivah:

Get your binds comfy in settings.
Then lrn2last-hit/deny

Watch this

Read this.

After that it's just "getting better".
You know, I was told this game is badass, but never had the time to try it out. anyone tell me?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
If you take the time to get over the huge learning curve, and find a good group of buddies to play with (actually - find a group first, it'll help you get over the curve easier) the teamwork and adrenaline is crazy worth it.

Nothing beats a perfectly timed gank where everything goes right and you push to victory.
What do you want to know exactly?

@Fivah the newb essentials have been said, just to add on ImmortalCow's comment, yes, there are many heroes and even more items but all of the heroes are very distinct and you will be able to play well with heroes you've never played before just by having a quick read of the skills once you get the hang of roles and whatnot (maybe except for the likes of invoker, meepo and a couple of other difficult heroes). Items are more difficult to learn, you will just have to memorise them :P
Last edited by flikrspeed; Nov 9, 2012 at 09:22 AM.
Go kick something
If they get rid of diretide I'm done.
Fucking done.

Diretide is so much more fun then normal dota. Not having to farm for 30++ Minutes before the game actually can start makes the game waaaaaay better.
Also if anyone wants free crap I have a bunch of items I don't want. hit me up dogs.
piss
The only reason I played diretide was:
1. It was new! let's test it!
2. It gave lots of uncommon items + the essences stuff made me a bit curious.

Now I don't like it. Regular dota fits better for me.

Also, this is a cool page to check your shit or anyone's else: https://dotabuff.com/

Here's mine.