Toribash
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
Not the mount, I meant the location. I will let you guys meet, when I think it's time.

Dev: It has been 24 Hours and you finally meet with two crusaders, who are in fact templars who ask you to join in part one of the very few crusades. You accept, and know each character quickly.

Chtr 1: Eli
Initial stats
Strength 30
Dexterity 10
Intelligence 20
Charisma 19
Perception 20
Weapons: double-edged broadsword, Ash wood Lance, And a battle Axe
Armor: Helmshcad, regular Templar armor.

Chtr 2: Simeon
Initial stats
Strength 25
Dexterity 15
Intelligence 15
Charisma 10
Perception 16
Weapons: Crossbow, Double-edged Broadsword, Pike, Kite Shield
Armor: Helmshcad, Regular Templar armor, but lighter

You head towards a small Vila, meeting with the other crusaders.

Cata, you're new to this RPG thing. Something you must avoid doing is to role-play somebody else's character.
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Cata, you're new to this RPG thing. Something you must avoid doing is to role-play somebody else's character.

That ^^
It doesn't matter if ya made the thread .
We should control our characters . :P
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
Warrior Name: Don Dingo

Initial stats
Strength 12
Dexterity 11
Inteligence 14
Charisma 12
Perception 11

With 10 points that can be distributed to each Stat

Faith: Norse

Weaponry & armor (of the faith and time): Spear, Two-handed sword, Hammer.
Armor: Chain mail, iron helmet, anything that usually come up as default equipment in most RPGs.

Mount? No

Starting city: London

Character Nationality: England
First Move: Passed out after drinking too much beer.
Last edited by Sicks; Mar 28, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
Devil: No, they are WITH you. I am saying there stats for further reminder to you if you're in combat. I myself move them, so shut it :v.

Bel: ^

Sicks: You wake up in a Hay cart. Your mind is boggled, you can't remember anything you did the night before. In till you saw a courtesan to your left, sleeping half-naked.

Waff: What was it? I can't seem to find it.

Rhyz: You try to wake one of them up, and saw that she was dead. You tried to wake up with the other, she was dead too. Out of fear, you try to remember what you did last night.
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
"Thank you lad!" He runs out the door. With a happy look, you continue to rummage through his belongings.

Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
I take whatever money I can find and the shiniest/expensive looking blades that will fit under my coat. I stash them in my place of residence. Later, I continue searching for a job.

^
/Invade

i find this pretty funny, you called the RPG thread we got on our board stupid, then you wander of and do this.
You really confuse me some times catastrophe...
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
SWEX: I am just utterly random bro ;o

Lwafflez: You head towards a port and see a fisherman. You ask if he has any jobs open and he replies that he needs someone to catch the fish. He will pay you well. (Kill this guy, I royally screw you.)
It's. . . been too long.