Toribash
kjhg,Me and other members have to say to you "thank you"
You are the best shopkeeper xD
---
LoYaL Co Leader of SFST
well i just bought a couple things and dont have very much left, but its for the clan now, im sending 4415 more tc and that radio force i bought off you to you kj
Last edited by blakie777; Dec 29, 2008 at 10:24 AM.
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
Alright guys it's about time we start to spend this money. At this time we can buy 12 heads and still have 10,000 or so left.
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
/invade put a couple thousand aside for the clan picture im making for you.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
/invade put a couple thousand aside for the clan picture im making for you.

we will worry about that thank you.

Kj your doing a great job m8 now we just need to find out who needs a head texture i shall open up thread if you dont mind me doing so and u can chk in and then see how much we still have left
It depends on how much he wants for this pic. I'm just saying we can start helping those who don't have heads.
Click to Join!
^, yea that sounds perfect lets talk to buyakia now about it so he wont get mad at me like he did when spartan thought i was the leader ^_^
OK guys here's my list of thank you's. These people have in the past have sent me stuff the sell or tc:

Buyakia
Masterj05h
Blakie777
Neon10TT
Polarfuchs

Without these guys help we wouldn't have a clan bank... I'm poor as it is so I can't buy these items to sell. Now I'll start the Race To The Head. Every one that needs a head can enter and to enter you have to have posted in Masterj05h's thread. You can find more information there.
Last edited by Neon10TT; Mar 16, 2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: I'm 10TT not TT10.
Click to Join!