Toribash
Story Was Epic-Unfailure. Ownage, And I Bothered To Read The Whole Lot XD.
-From the 13/3/10, this account belongs to Lempika-
Fourth installment

One night, during their planning, silent thumping was heard far away. A scout informed Shin-Yami that the Vebians were given the locations of the bases by Kraetyz, who had tired of the rough lifestyle of TTF. Yami knew that time was short and that the army would have to be moved quickly and the Vebians be stalled. A small force of no more than 300 elite fighters was sent to a narrow pass to meet the vebians in battle. They knew that they would not survive, but had to server their duty to buy time for TTF.

As they reached the pass, the group witnessed the mass of the Vebian Elite, with over 9000 infantrymen slowly marching towards the pass. The Fists, the Elite of TTF, froze in terror as the army flooded down. They had some hope though. Their alloy armor was leagues above the bamboo armor of the Vebian-Asian force, miles superior to the wicker of the Vebian-European infantry, and impenetrable by the projectiles of the Vebian-African archers. The Fists were able to scale down the force even further as the narrow pass forced the Vebians to come through 50 at a time, turning their strength of numbers into a disadvantage. The Fists tore apart the first wave, and the second, and the third. However, the sun beat down on them and the army seemed endless. The shields became harder to penetrate, their weapons were heavier to carry. As night came, thousands of dead Vebians lay on the ground. In the night, their bodies were burned to cook the Fists' dinner. They rotated positions as they slept.

The next day, the Vebians struck again, but for them, it was fruitless. Like the day before, the Fists held them off, and like the night before, their bodies were burned. The pattern went on for almost a week, before the frustrated Veb sent in the best of his best. He had lost almost his entire army, and TTF had no casualties. So he sent in a powerful force, comprised of genetically engineered clones with superhuman strength, a thousand in number. These beasts stood ten feet tall, and crushed the earth with each step. Their gray skin rippled with each heave of their arms. The Fists had met their match. Although they fought valiantly, in the end, these war machines managed to surround them. The first to fall was Bork, sliced in half by a heavy axe. Fortunately, Yourface had had contact with these creatures before and knew their weaknesses. With these in mind, the Fists were able to take down four each on average before drawing their last breath. But in the end, the force was too much. The TTF elite was trimmed down to a small force of 47 brave heroes. As the vile odor of the clones hung in the air, they lay panting, many with deep cuts. They knew they could not hold off many more waves. So these few waited for the rest of the Vebian army, those Ten thousand Vebians, who were each cleaned and fit for battle. As they waited, the remaining Fists cleaned their wounds and prepared.

That evening, the army came, led by Kraetyz, who had been offered the position of general for his information. The TTF force eyed his deformed face with intense hatred as he walked towards them. But before he could make a single utterance, Yourface charged towards him, managing to decap him before being shot down by dozens the heavy guns of the last Vebians. And with this, the Fists threw their bodies at the Vebians. The battle was over in minutes. The last of the Fists were slain.

Yami did not sit idle through this though. The brave elite had bought the rest of the army a week to relocate.

TTF had took down their bases and set up camp on the small island of Taiwan. This island had been against Veb, and had been forced under his rule. They welcomed TTF and sheltered them for several weeks as Veb searched Japan in vain.

In Taiwan, they picked up countless men, including Tagart, Marloto, Jerflin, IYT, and a young man who was rumored to be a Reborn God.

These new members were trained in the ways of the Ten Thousand Fists, and were eager to see the defeat of Veb.

BTW could i get a list of people who quit so i could tie them in somehow?
Last edited by MysticMog; Mar 18, 2009 at 09:51 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
:o

That's awesome
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post

BTW could i get a list of people who quit so i could tie them in somehow?

It's a bit hard to remember, be easy to find though if you lurked through all the old threads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ