Toribash
Originally Posted by wierdguy35 View Post
hello Martial Arts uncontested
I would love to join your clan my Name is Wierdguy 35
I play toribash almost everyday or everyother day complimenting its the only game my computer can run.
I am a brown bekt at the moment but have no problem beating black bekts I have won atleast 10 auto tournaments just this week.
my favorite and most played mod is Judo
Id post a replay but dont know how

Okay, here's how to attach replays/other stuff
-----
zxcwasd, well, it kind of looked like a shovel.. Do you have any other Akido replays?
Attached Images
dfxdz.jpg (21.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Lust; Apr 17, 2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by zxcwasd View Post
Attach the replay.

welcome to MAU yo will stay as a recruit till you prove you are good enough to become a member
Originally Posted by wierdguy35 View Post
here is one of my replays

Oh shite, you disarmed him<literally xD>

Well, i have to say, that was cool

welcome to MAU
Last edited by Lust; Apr 18, 2015 at 09:01 PM.
I'll try to improve my Aikido skill start tomorrow because I have piles of homework to do.
I don't think I could finish them today though ;-;
You guys play AQW?
Yeah ok but you should post here now can't wait to see how your akido skill will turn out
Mau sign up
name:deckdude
Belt:Brown
Id like to be in this clan because I've seen good players in your clan prior to this.
Attached Files
MAU.rpl (55.3 KB, 5 views)
Welcome
-----
Last edited by Lust; Apr 20, 2015 at 05:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HI guys.. i'm eki54 and what makes me think that i am worthy to enter this clan is because i am a fair player and a respectful one, too. Anyways this one time I went to an Akido server and i fought with Onsola<he was Good..> and when me and the other players were joking around on making a clan, Onsola recommended this clan for me to join in. anyways my fave mods are Judo and Jousting.. soo that's about it.. i hope you wont turn me down but if you do, I'm fine with that.. Peace!