Ranking
Wouldn't it be fair to every one if every one was able to go to it? Another thing that could be done also would be to make two comps, and then the winner of both face each other for the winning spot. Any ways, I will stop going on about it.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
patrick due to our clan being world wide cause of my overly active lifestyle i knew there would be a few ppl who cant attend but that is life
Yeah, it just sucks that people won't be able to even ahve a chance. maybewe should have this every month or so to update the Best Freelance fighter Co-Leader spot. All well, I guess I have no chance to be Co-Leader. *Crys*
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

I thought cabose had the other one? Are we having three Co-Leaders then?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

yup
Cabose was the only 1 of the 2 doing work so i demoted ShadowNexus and he left so now im getting another 2 so we have 3
lol, i cant play, *cries*... darn, i dont have a chance of being coleader (even if i join).. 11 am gmt, dats 7 pm here at our time.. and im now using my comp (its 2.33 pm here).. and i gave only until 5pm *wails*.. nvr mind..

btw, i met slipknot earlier in twinswords server, and he was blabbering all about "FREELANCE PHAILS".. what's wrong with him? and im a little late on the current news, so what's up and what's new? sorry again for the inactivity..
click this if u wanna live -->> http://conixnonimus.deviantart.com
lol yup i do work even when i dont have much time on +rep for u
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

yes i have to admit a few players might hate this clan due to me having to kick and ban certain misbehaving members, but not much i can do about that

as for slipknot he was either turned down
kicked/banned for bad behavior
or is just a twit looking to start a fight