Ranking
I agree with beaner. Zrent were you even in the clan?

jack who are you?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
whoa, Jack is an old member.

Jack if you're back you can join.

Anyone object?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Unless you can prove you were an evil member Zrent then it's highly unlikely you will be considered. Jack you are an oldschool Evil member. Please PM me. You are very welcome to come back.
please
I was in Evil i was inactive so i got kicked out I know a few people who knew i was in Evil one of them is not in your clan anymore but he's the only name i can remember tineer i think he knew i was in Evil and i would really like to join because a lot of the members that or joining this one are not skilled its not even official after they said it would be and a lot of the people are immature jerks so please just accept me back in already have some ideas of what i can post on the forums,
Originally Posted by ZRENT View Post
I was in Evil i was inactive so i got kicked out I know a few people who knew i was in Evil one of them is not in your clan anymore but he's the only name i can remember tineer i think he knew i was in Evil and i would really like to join because a lot of the members that or joining this one are not skilled its not even official after they said it would be and a lot of the people are immature jerks so please just accept me back in already have some ideas of what i can post on the forums,

If you have been kicked out it means you can't come back. Simples.
Well
Well i never was told i was kicked out i just heard that people who where inactive where being kicked i was going to post something but i forgot so when i remembered i was supposed to post something i just sorta figured that i was kicked out.