Toribash
8P yes i did and i still get on every day i may not be on for long but i make sure to at least play 10 games and check the forums 8D

ive been really busy latly with the holdiay and then work and then gf ... but im getting a laptop so i should be able to get on more soon 8O like daily and every where 8D
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Glad to hear that . maybe now you wont be so neglectful to your guildies, lol. Hey, when everything gets back to normal and you start playing on a regular basis, (for longer than ten games XD(half an hour?)), let's make that MMA sparring night happen.

P.S by regular basis I meant like schedule, like do you get on at random times during the day?
right now yes they are random usually i get on after work and work time varies

yes we do need to set that sparring up and yeah around a half a hour a day is what i get in now 8/ but soon more 8O
alrighty guys got my new laptop woot downloading tb as i post 8P
thats awesome gamer, haha. And I just the full text set ^^. Now i need to learn how to make my own textures...gamer what software do you use to make yours? Like gimp or Photoshop?
Proud member of MMA. Mixed Martial Arts!
haha kool on the full texts i dont use photshop or gimp >.> i use paint cause thats the Best 8D
Lol dude I've seen your stuff and I'm amazed you did that on paint. I guess I'll try it XD
Proud member of MMA. Mixed Martial Arts!
its a good program as long as you go slow and add certin details like shadow affect to add levels and so forth