Toribash
I don't consider this clan a war clan as you assume it is. We dick around far too often. However much I despise you as a person I say yes to your application because well... I can.
I think I might be retired.
We do in fact mess around very very often, but in order for us to be a better clan and actually get noticed we have to train and have our fun when we're celebrating victories

As for your application Mo, you will be discussed tomorrow night.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I give Nameless a yes.
Moghost, It would've been better if you gave more info but I've seen you ingame. So I'll give you a ye(Ye=Neutral leaning toward yes)
I <3 Crooks, Fyre and New Era!!
Originally Posted by MOGhost View Post
Name; Irl: Ethan Chambers. In-Game: MOGhost

Belt: Currently 3rd Dan Black Belt

Reasons for Joining: I have been clan-less for awhile now. Not because I am a bad player, just looking for a good "war clan" that I think would have fun in and enjoy and I think I have found it here. Plus many of the members in this clan I am close friends and its just uncomfortable joining a clan that you absolutely know no-one

Pros/Cons: My pros are that I can be very flexible with times for say perhaps wars/clan events. I have also been working tremendously on my skills in ABD for wars and such. I may not be the best but I plan to be efficient in the mod. My cons happen to be my lacking skill in ABD (in time i'm sure I can become fairly good at the mod).

Extra thoughts: I don't want you guys i'm just joining to be with my friends I feel I could help the clan and I feel you guys can help me to become a better fighter. If I don't get accepted that's fair and I will be on my way.

App well done:
You know people in the clan, which means you will probably fit in.
You seem to be available most of the time.
You are actually practicing on your own, which I like to see.
You believe that you could help the clan, as well as that it could help you.
You seem to be very understanding.
My vote for entrance is yes. Good luck.
Just had to edit my app my last sentence made me look like a dick when it was actually a typo. It should've stated I don't want you guys to think I'm just joining to be with my friends. If this changed anyone's thoughts on my app I sincerely apologize it was truly a typo.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
Please do not post in this thread unless it is to judge an application or post an application. Any other conversation can be moved to our main thread. Thank you.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Please do not post in this thread unless it is to judge an application or post an application. Any other conversation can be moved to our main thread. Thank you.

His comment is fine, you on the other hand have no right telling him what to do. If of topic discussion here becomes a problem (Which it isn't) then i'll make it one of the rules not to break.
-----
sorry to inform you MO (well i told you in game) but you were rejected. I would still like you to apply again in another month or so.
Last edited by Triton; Oct 22, 2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hi all.
I'm Jahovawitness, I'm 16 and I'm a 2nd Dan black belt.
I'm on Toribash almost every day for 2-3 hours and my forum activity is pretty good but I only really post if necessary.
My Favorite mods are: Ninjutsu, Aikido series, Wushu series, acrojoust, judofrac etc.
I learn to play any mod within a day no matter what it is.
I would like to join this clan because for one, a lot of people in the clan I have played with at least once. But also this clan is new and so it gives me to chance to get to know everyone in the clan before its too late and I feel like this could be what I need to finally get my name out there and let people know who I am.
My previous clans that most people will know are origin, JL(jade lotus) and Haze.
I have had 1 infraction for post a useless thread.

My goals in Toribash are to become better at sparring and parkour.

Thanks, Jahova.
Attached Files
DECAP IN TPL.rpl (41.4 KB, 8 views)
go back to torischool.rpl (49.0 KB, 8 views)
hotseat tarlan.rpl (88.4 KB, 7 views)
lumbars rip.rpl (44.0 KB, 7 views)
first suplex.rpl (49.0 KB, 6 views)
If you're reading this, you just failed...
I personally think jahovawitness is a good player, but we should still test him further on.
Meanwhile it will be a yes for me, and I hope to see him around later on.
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!