Ranking
Can you make me a high detailed dq texture that blends in with the white floor but shows red and black lightning streak across the floor
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Sure i can!

Give me 20 minutes

EDIT: damn, i went over time!
Just waiting for image shack to upload!

Its blended to transparent =)
It would have looked better blended to black, so it had some contrast =(
Oh well, just use black shaders =P

EDIT2: This one has more then one, and nice lighting from the lightning XD
Last edited by Gorman; Sep 18, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
NEW:
Made this one for Kai-Tiger
Lightning effects demo.

This is the perfect example of a more advanced request, there is more to DQs then just gradients and witty remarks!

EDIT: AND NEW:

Ragnoros DQ!
The power of the world snake!
Ragnarok DQ now costs 8k!
Last edited by NotGorman; Sep 22, 2008 at 10:52 AM.
Alright Gorman, since I'm an unimaginative (bleep), I'd like something you think would go well with the character design I'm currently using. (Player 3, Fuge, the green one in my avatar)

If it helps any, the tori has default colors save for an orc chest/timer/ghost/dq ring.
Last edited by Emalde; Sep 20, 2008 at 10:00 PM.
Hm, there isnt really any thing to go with him that i can think of. Anything i add to the dq will make him look less awesome imo.

Id stick with the orc dq if i was you XD
these prices Scare little children away:O

i do not think they should be that high,u only see it a few seconds then *BOOM* it's gone (watching replay) *BOOM* gone!
IFG
I fu**** a murmade