Toribash
as I am good with human, I wonder if I can mix human features with robot features and make a robot helm or something.
oh, thanks.
I see that when everyone is desiring robotic they dont argue about robotic helmets.

EDIT:
WIP:

preview

Last edited by dengue; Mar 25, 2016 at 01:52 AM.
Im guessing the triangles are eyes? so far i cant tell anything yet so ill have to wait for more wips. Still awaiting for a wip or final from 13chillz the others are still unknown if their working on it.
Last edited by Harry6103; Mar 25, 2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Error
No Longer Active
That actually depends on you if it looks good continue if not you can redesign it as from your first wip i couldn't really tell what the concept was

Still waiting for 13chillz wip or final the rest is still unknown
Last edited by Harry6103; Mar 25, 2016 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Another Error
No Longer Active
Harry:
the triangles are just lines and the rest is lights(Gold), and the front is glass(Black), so maybe will be broken or anything.
I will post wips so you can approve what I do.

I am either desiring to see chillz head.
Oh okay thanks for the explanation of what your design was ill still have to wait for more wips in order to tell what needs to be changed and what needs to be more detailed etc.

Still waiting for 13chillz wip or final the others are still unknown (probably taking their time)
No Longer Active
quite a few things are gonna change most likely. dont usually like showing this early of wips because its sometimes misinterpreted.

but the basic style/idea is there.

x

Even as for a early wip it looks amazing so far it looks good and I'm really liking the eyes

As you said quite a few things are gonna change most likely even though i like what i am seeing from this early wip/style/idea you do whats best to make this head better

Please continue
Last edited by Harry6103; Mar 25, 2016 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Added Information
No Longer Active