Ranking
Extremerun is awesome guy.

Also, all of the mods and staff.

Tonakai, for hosting awesome tourneys and being so friendly.
oh yeah
I personally admire Gum, cuz he can deal with power and privileges and didn't become arrogant, you can always talk to him without expecting cocky answers.
jire
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Well I don't really admire anyone.
I just get inspired in mp by daax.

Smack bitches

Admired :

SlyBash and ryan - For being such a great troll
Fish, Basti, - For trolling me that day when I first came to #Outside
Echoforce - For being a good inspiration
Uric, SpaceLlama - Because 'dey r nice
Hagan, Chris, LWafflez, JTaekwondo - You gave me inspirations in art too many times
Shook, CrazyTaco/SlyBash - For inspiring me to do pixel arts
Leonardo and Alejandro - For inspiring me to use MS Paint
JTaekwondo, Vog - For giving me inspirations and teach me some of your stuffs
Solax, Star - You inspired me to help in the Beginner Sanctuary and Rapid Threads, you also inspired me to join UniTeam, I'll get it next time
Solax, Sid, Eureka - For inspiring me to write articles and blogs
MocroGunz and MegaCash - For inspiring me to market
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
i admire many people
my clan mates
and TheCobra- because everytime i say he sucks he somehow appears in the room
and when i go in to the room his line is "LGOX sucks"
and yeah thats prolly all
Fee, because his apparent lack of elitism so terribly uncommon in this community is something extremely respectable.

To a lesser extent, I also admire Toast and Gum. Their experience is a great help for me and I admire their work ethic as a whole.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I admire kball's cuteness.
But seriously i admire murmayder.
I don't know why,but when i grow up i want to be like him.
Last edited by Dad; Nov 1, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
In terms of ingame im gonna say Ern actually. He's a really nice guy and is also one of the best tk'ers out there.

Single player, my favourite is either my man pulse or zalmoxis. Pulse because his style is great and his skeets are great, his replays always have such power. Lmo because he's really creative and used to help me a lot with my replay making (along with SWEX)

In terms of admins, smods and all that, im gonna say either Bendover, or Slip/Fee (i know they're not staff anymore but they were great at it and are cool anyways). Bend, while i've never spoken to him extensively, i get a good vibe off him, his art is great, he shows a general level of courtesy i dont see much. That and we share a love for mass effect. Fee (along with Ed and Crux i guess) really gave me a boost at the very start, when i first joined, by taking me into raid when i was but a wee white belt. And Slip because he did a great job when he was in power basically.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Muffindo / War_Hero for their guru videomaking skills
Oblivion / Jaker for their realistic replays
Dexter for how easy the bastard makes a boom
Squiziph for his creative replays
Bisonic for his mad replays
hAsbroken ( madwoozie) for being the best MP player of all time
Membrain for his organic art
Missuse for his marketing

And that should pretty much cover it.