Toribash
Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
I like him and his apply...

Agreed.Nice guy to0.

remember: Loyalty,betray that and we will hate yo ass forever 0.o
just saying in case,you do get in...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

IF i get in it be so awesome and i woudlnt betray this clan lol its the awesome-est clan ever...i dont know if thats a word but ya xD
k nvm.

CrusaderV,
we came to the decision to not take you in our family,because of several reasons.

Poll is poll. If someone from DAT invites you again,there will be a new poll.

Good luck.
Last edited by derbomber; Apr 25, 2010 at 01:41 AM.
alright thanks anyway

iis there a way of finding out why or is it private poll? because i thought i went pretty well lol if its private thats ok i be cool with that ( btw dont no if this matters at al prob not but i got to rank 1 today XD)
Last edited by Radogoshi; Apr 25, 2010 at 02:37 PM.
Originally Posted by CrusaderV View Post
alright thanks anyway

iis there a way of finding out why or is it private poll? because i thought i went pretty well lol if its private thats ok i be cool with that ( btw dont no if this matters at al prob not but i got to rank 1 today XD)

Its a private poll so we dont have to explain our decision.

Good luck anyway.
Belt: (minimum of 6th dan needed) = 10th dan

Old clans: Piratez, Unknown, P-type

Why you want to join: is a nice clan, i like most people here, this is also in my opinion the best clan, friendly, and that requires more skill and activity, we got nice people here, all good players, etc
i want to be there with you ppl

Best mods: Aikido - Wushu - Lenshu3

Activity: 6 ~ 8 hours per day

What can you bring to the table: i'm not too rich to do big donations but my in-game experience is good, i'm sure i can do something nice if i get in

other: <3 you all, especially Eduardo
Hot ass avatar,nice

Edit: Min belt raised to 7th dan.
Last edited by CoKe; Apr 28, 2010 at 09:23 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂