Ranking
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Clan thread Updated
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Redone it, incredibly large so I couldn't fit all the members in. The higher ranks are more likely to be permanently staying so I did them. And I can't really edit much anymore :/ school starts in two days.
Dose is dead.
Hi. Hope you all still remember me. If anyone still remembers mamakal, yes. That was me.

I really miss you guys and have been inactive from toribash even though I really do not want to. ):

I love this clan and will always call it my home and I'm a proud member of it. Even if my avatar doesn't say so.

Sorry guys for all my immaturity in the past couple of 3 years that I spent in this clan. Again, even if my avatar didn't state so. You guys were the best, the best, and the best there ever will be.

~ Course (in case some how you missed that haha.)
Your activity is erratic, it's questionable for you to join as you did leave us for NAO if I recall.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Never in that post did I state I would LIKE to join. However, I don't mind if you guys don't either. Anyway, I'll stay clanless no matter what. I'd rather not have a clan at all than join a different clan than this one.
If you want to talk, post in the thread that has been up for 2 years, the general chat. Alright if you don't want to join, but this isn't a "discussion" sort of thread, sorry Course.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I feel like this clan has lost the warm feeling it gave me inside last year. For that, I'm sorry but; I don't really consider myself as [Extreme] anymore.

Because of that, I will be sticking with the clan I've always held #2 best before [Extreme], which is [nao].

Sorry guys, but with links inactivity: I don't think I have much use here. Not to mention my activity.