Ranking
The app was good and the replays are okay
Has some good potential for tricking (Not there yet)

Im gonna say no, but keep practicing and apply in the future.
Name:Breckin
GMT:-5
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=pureshado
About yourself:I used to be pretty good at sparring and tricking, I wanna get back into TB, I am into gaming(LoL, Garry's mod, Rust, WoW, CoD), Anime(Too many to list), Sports(Basketball and Football).
Reason for Joining:I wanna get back into the community and i need some partners to help me lube my rusty ass up.
Did anyone invite you?:No, noone loves me
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10):Right now like 4
Your best Replays:I dont have any atm, as I am using a new computer but i can make a few in sp and post them in a little bit.
Last edited by PureShado; Aug 8, 2014 at 09:43 PM.
Name: Myles
GMT: Eastern Standard
Player card: Not sure where to locate (sorry)
About myself: I'm currently a tricking expert, did a 4 cork combo once.
Reason for joining: This clan seems very nice, 2 of my favorite players are in this clan. (Dobby, binklawz) And all the other skilled players, This clan seems suitable for me for where I am currently located at skill level, not too pro, not too nooby, just perfect.
Tricking rate: Eh... id'e say 5/7

Replays: cant get them to attach, I am very sorry!
Hey you guys, put some replays on your post to even be considered.

When you find replays and PM me or Jisse when you edit the posts.
Name: Kadeem
GMT: EST
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ername=firesun
About yourself: Name's Kadeem, but people call me Dee for short. I am a competitive gamer because you know, i like gaming. I may underestimate myself a lot at times because i over think things a LOT. And to top it all off, i like Toribash.
Reason for Joining: I would like to join a new clan since both my old clans were really inactive. Plus, this clan looks like a clan with cool players who could teach me a lot more than I already know.
Did anyone invite you?: Not.At.All
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10):5
Your best Replays:
#Fire - Digery Doo.rpl

#Firesun - Freerun 2.rpl

#Fire - Nosleep Rplay.rpl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Wow, i like your replays, i'm not sure but you're close to getting in, i like you.

Maybe Jisse or flash can come with a second opinion, but until then come hang out with us ingame.
Cool, thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
You're a pretty decent replay maker.
You're also a tad bit messy with some of the replays (in the mad man uke hits your head to many times or whatever and ghosting in the tircking and parkour replays)
Guess you can join, you have my yes.

No to all the rest.
Kadeem

- Your replays are pretty nice, but very generic.
- Application was a little short considering we don't really know you.(haven't met you or seen you in-game)
- Parkour was boring to watch but i liked it. Could have added more creativity to it by maybe doing a differen't route, adding more style getting up that wall, etc.
- Your tricking is coming along pretty good but that horse stance, spin hook kick stuff is really generic and dull. It looked like the whole replay consist of just that until you did a cork. Try adding more creativity and a variety of other tricks that exist now or something you can come up with.

If you can come up with another replay that will show me you're right for S7 I might reconsider
But for now I'm gonna say no. Continue to work hard with your creativity
Last edited by Flash; Aug 12, 2014 at 12:38 AM.