Toribash
3.88 Problem
First things first. I like the performance improvement of 3.88 over previous versions of 3.8x... however, the application isn't displaying text properly. On the Main Menu, I see the button for the first link ontop of the menu, that is all. Unable to click the spots where other links would be. On the single player screen and replay screen, there are no Scores or Names at all, and the Grey Button showing which chat tab i'm on shows a G and nothing after that. The frame rates are good enough for me to upgrade from 3.24, but with the latest graphics drivers for my intel 82845GE onboard chip, I receive the problem stated above. Are there any tips or patches available, or can I use something like an editor to fix this problem?
*puff-puff*
Sounds like yet another driver problem. Are you absolutely sure that your drivers are fully up to date? If not then update them again and the text should come up normally.
Thanks slip. I forgot to install the drivers in the right order. Chipset > DX > Graphics. Decent performance now, only missing two things.
FrameSkipping
Ghost Sounds.
Is there anything i can do for this?
*puff-puff*
Frame skipping was taken away some while ago, dont think that'll be back. Same with the ghost sounds I guess. I dont recall them having sounds recently (i dont play with volume though).
Please help ive played tori bash a lot and i pressed full screen and then it was sideways then i made it regular and it is all zoomed in a i cant see the whole picture plz help

Please help ive played tori bash a lot and i pressed full screen and then it was sideways then i made it regular and it is all zoomed in a i cant see the whole picture plz help
Last edited by SlipAnc; Apr 6, 2010 at 09:39 PM.
Originally Posted by graboy View Post
I got one, If you hit the R key (Replay) on the first frame, Uke doesn't keep his "hold" posture, and Uke falls over.

Did anyone even take note of my earlier post here?
Ingame Torishop:

hm i click on torishop
my tori dismembers but no window appears

when i press space, he keps fallin apart and droppin to ground

My deviantART
so wut?
Apparently the torishop doesnt work in 3.9 beta.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
how would i go about getting the 3.9 beta?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=172343

Read.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!