Applejack
0 Votes / 0%
Spike
2 Votes / 12.50%
Derpy
6 Votes / 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh right, tomorrow I will play those 20 games. If you want to do it now join /jo solar.

TFguy and I know the password to the bank. As soon as knarfman comes online, he will know too.
Last edited by Foxy; Mar 23, 2013 at 06:26 AM.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I‘m on my little phone again. I donated 230 TC to the bank. Just only a little coz i still need to save up for the triceps texture and art. cant do my own art.
-
You should kick all inactie members, because more than half your players are inactive in forum.Thats my suggestion.Good luck with new thread.
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
Yes,I agree with Vili to be more organized clan !!
Hey also my simple shop is open see it in my sig!
Old Is always GOLD
Ok you're using the old thread as a template, I can still see a lot of things I wrote there. Oh and the art is just a text, nothing more than typing something in and letting the script do the work.
Leader of nothing
i cant post on the computer and now im online on the phone.
and also, we should kick inactive members who cant post at least once for a day. and recruit more active people.
-
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
and also, we should kick inactive members who cant post at least once for a day. and recruit more active people.

I agree with this statement.
- Success Is Never Final -
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post

Ok you're just coming up with the first idea's that came to mind when I first made this, apart from the kick thing, that seems a bit over the top.
Leader of nothing