Ranking
That's fine by me, and why do we have in goals "Get a co-lord"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
Becaue in a clan a leader can't run it by him self.A leader must have a assistant to take over the clan when he is gone.
I can take that role, I have experience. 100% your choice tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
I font really care, you can add me if you think I prove myself, but I'm a member, that's all that counts right?
READ ME
Originally Posted by Rodekill View Post
I font really care, you can add me if you think I prove myself, but I'm a member, that's all that counts right?

Thats right!!!!

Originally Posted by Rodekill View Post
I can take that role, I have experience. 100% your choice tho.

I have been a co-ldr before, so I have experience too. My alternative acc. is michael136, 4th Dan.

Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
Yes Rodekill your in.Welcome make sure your active on the forum and try not to spam.OK,Torifan11 make sure you post tomorrow so we know your active as Co-leader.Your in still Rodekill but i shall see what StaY has to say.

I'm posting a lot more now, I was on the forums all night pretty much. Still am don't know why I'm still up, but for some reason can't sleep.

BTW:Hopefully I will get 100 posts by tomorrow...
/invade
Sup Sofoooo, I see.. Many Spoiler at Dsc.. isnt to good yet..
Use Center and delete the Spoiler will be good..
and ya, request single allies..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Sofoo made good use of the spoilers.
[SOA] is the sexyest clan alive! so join today. newsbash team!

leader of SOA

Originally Posted by Sexion View Post
Sofoo made good use of the spoilers.

I like how he did the spoilers too, it makes it look really organized.
Good luck on your 100th post Torifan11.Also Raihan Allie accepted and as the others said the spoilers make the desc look very organised.