Toribash
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
What part of trolling are you not understanding?

What part of "They're fucking stupid" do you not get. Religion is not involved in this at all, they really are fucking stupid. Pretending to be retarded and annoying people isn't exactly a thing bright people do, it is a thing stupid people do.

>durrrr look at me i'm retarded
>fuck off retard
>joke's on them, i was only pretending

Sound like something anyone but idiots would do?
Hoss.
people don't realize that landover baptist is a bunch of trolls and maybe 2 or 3people who are actually serious
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by VBulletin Message
AllHaleJC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have shown sufficient love for your Savior to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, lax in your tithing to Landover Baptist, access administrative features, spitting on Jesus as He hangs on the cross, or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, Christ Himself may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If you actually navigate the rest of the site, you get a variety of wild accusations of many internet sensations, Valve titles, and music/tv show satanic characteristics.

Some of my favorite include:
Gangnam Style Promotes Bestiality
PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!!
Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy!
Last edited by Shmevin; Nov 13, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
people don't realize that landover baptist is a bunch of trolls and maybe 2 or 3people who are actually serious

Everyone with a custom title and achievements is in on it, everyone with negative rep and no custom title is not in on it.
Radicals at their finest. Making a bad name for everyone else out there that's actually sane.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
"The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody."
Taken from their own Terms of Service.

It was funny for awhile to browse around and see all of the threads they had. Some of them had me rolling.

What they're doing is still stupid though, trolling or not.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
"The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody."
Taken from their own Terms of Service.

They really need to make that more obvious. People keep posting links to threads from there and getting enraged over what is actually trolling.
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
They really need to make that more obvious. People keep posting links to threads from there and getting enraged over what is actually trolling.

Y'know... Some members have 12k, 23k, even 67k posts.
I don't know if this is true or not, but we should be able to marvel at such a magnificent display of dedication towards trolling others. They deserve it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post

That's sort of the point.

Also, I tried to get in on it by posting:

troll

And I was banned like 5 minutes after

But that was totally what they're looking for :<

Nothing I ever do is enough.

Edit: FUCK, I forgot to list my church and quote my favorite bible verse, that's part of the application. Dammit.
-----
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Y'know... Some members have 12k, 23k, even 67k posts.
I don't know if this is true or not, but we should be able to marvel at such a magnificent display of dedication towards trolling others. They deserve it.

Pretty sure it's true, I read a shitton of topics.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Nov 13, 2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump