Ranking
dammit i wish i had some tc... will accept items?if you do i'll give crimson arm trails and adamantium left side trails.
Format for set:
What textures do i want?:full torso,tricep and bicep,head,feet,and ground texture.
What style do you want?:Void and shaman robotics
Explain a vivid detail:eyes a toxic color,void as primary shaman as secondary,
ground texture nothing advanced just my name in a black letters with dark shaded red background.
anything special you want?:No i would not like anything special but the good quality it comes with.
How much will you pay for said textures:Crimson arm trails,adamantium left side trails,and 109tc.
||||7th dan black belt||||
doods fucking stop i have already said i have full azurite!!!!!! i do not need your azurite.

artic sorry but i already have full crimson, admantium
yo, i like my set and im still wearing it, and i like how that knight is coming out.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
What style of textures do you want?: robot or something like your own :3 I realy realy like it!
Explain in vivid detail what you want: I want Metal/red/just dark color robot and head MUST looks evil. There can be fangs or something like that :3
Anything special you want?: make it look like DreamEater :3 if you get image for another color feel free to try it! show me like legs or head what are you doing. Green red and purple colors are nice.
How much would you pay for said textures?: well 90k - 150k and full cobra if tc isn't enough but, I have booster so get money all the time more!

I hope you do this in WEEK! :3 is that possible?
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
dream eater okay will do I am sorry everyone still waiting for their set, I am doing them now. I had lots of essays to do last week and not much could get done.