Ranking
Nice comebacks..you are on a good level

Btw honestly i don't think i can answer to your question...i simply do what i know i have to do (or at least i try;p)..is more like instinctive (i neither did know what "momentum" meant until 1 year ago). Imo a good training is to have clearly in mind what will you do (but for do this, in the meantime, you have also to try to understand what the enemy will do or, in case both of your are doing a comeback, you have to understand in which position you will arrive in contact) and try to do it. It will take a lot of time before you will be able to do it most of the times (since i don't think there is someone that can do it always), but before you start and before you will learn
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
last nite and yesterday ! (and a few days before)

I think I'll make some monthly cumpilations from now on if I'm not too lazy

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

@ Smoggy
Those are cool replays but they're not quite t0 yet ;p
Attached Files
brushu 10 06 ticux1.rpl (121.0 KB, 10 views)
brushu 10 06 evo3.rpl (116.5 KB, 9 views)
brushu 10 06 ticux3.rpl (119.6 KB, 12 views)
brushu 10 06 ticux4.rpl (117.1 KB, 11 views)
brushu 10 07 vordo1.rpl (116.9 KB, 8 views)
brushu 10 07 faint2.rpl (115.5 KB, 8 views)
brushu 10 04 rcrarey1.rpl (116.4 KB, 11 views)
brushu 10 03 lordrice 1.rpl (116.8 KB, 8 views)
brushu 10 04 willy 1.rpl (85.7 KB, 9 views)
brushu 10 04 blue 3 ezr ezr .rpl (108.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by deprav; Oct 7, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
Dep: Match with bluebird was epic, some of those with TIcux were pretty cool too.

Mine- some pretty cool fights with beg. Too bad he dq'd in first one...
Attached Files
Brushu with rcarey, Holotor and Lexx.

Deuteria Moderated Message:
I am a mod
Attached Files
save - rcarey.rpl (116.0 KB, 19 views)
save - rcarey2.rpl (104.8 KB, 17 views)
save - Holotor.rpl (90.9 KB, 14 views)
save - Lexx.rpl (116.3 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Deuteria; Feb 21, 2013 at 08:37 AM.
i knew i would see those replays again. oh do they make me cringe. Some better/more typical ones from a day my brain was working:
Attached Files
carey fatality.rpl (166.1 KB, 17 views)
chained.rpl (116.4 KB, 9 views)
@rcarey: Last comeback in "chained" would be pretty cool, too bad that match ended.
@Deuteria: In general, I love Your style and unpredictability- this "strange" comeback from kinda typical position in second replay with rcarey was epic : D And Your style was overall great in this match- keep it up.

Mine: matches with Deuteria and rcarey we have had 2 or 3 days ago.

+ one with Holo: we had 2 matches, but second was meh, as I couldn't get good comeback and won just by luck. But this one is k...
Last edited by Thrandir; Oct 12, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
holotor: that fatality match was fixed, so i was using the most relaxed movement style possible to avoid random fracs, that's why it seems so weird. i fear moving too fast in fixed. it causes breaks.