Toribash
-Idk but China COULD be the best but they have always kept everything to themselves...
-China are a secretive society - Theyre like "We Reject The Throne cuz We too Cool"
XD No Offense JK ^
-I doubt theyll like to be Rulers of the world :P

boricua

China currently has the largest economy and owns the US, I'd bet on india/somewhere in that region becoming the next superpower though. All they need is an economic boom and they're pretty strong.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Pfff.

The United States will be the only superpower ever. Because we stopped the militaristic Japanese from taking over the pacific, stopped Hitler single handedly and watched the soviets crumble in on themselves without doing anything- because we're superior... and we're a christian nation dedicated to separation of church and state.

On a more serious note: India, Brazil and China. They all have a long way to go, ie; worldwide media influence, products, and military. But since the US should be contracting their tentacles (appropriate wording?) there will be some room. Looking forward to not be seeing my flag burning in other countries, personally.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Jul 19, 2010 at 02:14 AM.
I'd like to point out that the russians actually did a ton of the work on germany, We commited arguably one of the worst single acts ever ( nukes :V) and a new superpower won't emerge until the next major conflict probably. The US was so prevalent/affluent because most of asia/europe was completely destroyed.
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
China (already > US for a while now) then India then Russia then Australia (lol)

Also,
Production: China
Tech: Jap
Resources: Aus
Tourism: Dubai
Last edited by m0o; Jul 19, 2010 at 02:42 AM.
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
China (already > US for a while now) then India then Russia then Australia (lol)

Also,
Production: China
Tech: Jap
Resources: Aus
Tourism: Dubai

I don't think Australia will at all until we get our trade partners to lower their protection. We can compete very well in agriculture as well as commodities, but many of our trading partners have subsidised their agricultural sector or have placed large tariffs on it making us less competitive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
To be completely honest i think its going to be China or india. I've been to many countries and in lots of them indians are more that the actual locals of that country
This is Text