Toribash
Originally Posted by treacle109 View Post
now... what about a double opener one so that its lie their two real people... and i also got a weird replay from the random2 script

opener2.lua attached.

Seriously, making scripts available for both players isn't challenging at all if you have the basics of programming.
Attached Files
opener2.lua (2.1 KB, 80 views)
ye well i like to see both players fighting randomly and stuff lol... and i find any kind of scripting hard lol... (ive tried c++, Dark Basic, Game Maker code and many many more lol)

----------

and sorry for double post but what about making it so that if you flap your arms you fly XD but i think this can only be done by mods
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jul 24, 2007 at 04:44 AM. Reason: double post =P
and sorry for double post but what about making it so that if you flap your arms you fly XD but i think this can only be done by mods

Impossible through scripts, sorry.
ok then... what about a script where you press a certain button and it sends your whole body towards the other player... like jousting but on demand so you can shape yourelf before you get shot forwards
is it possible to maybe make a repeating gun script??

like something along the lines of the shotgun, except when you shoot your arm doesnt explode...

Like in the beginning, press "Q" to shoot your wrist. Then afterwards, press Y or something, and it resets your wrist back to a position at least somewhat close to where your forearm is
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
ok then... what about a script where you press a certain button and it sends your whole body towards the other player... like jousting but on demand so you can shape yourelf before you get shot forwards

Originally Posted by mosier View Post
is it possible to maybe make a repeating gun script??

like something along the lines of the shotgun, except when you shoot your arm doesnt explode...

Like in the beginning, press "Q" to shoot your wrist. Then afterwards, press Y or something, and it resets your wrist back to a position at least somewhat close to where your forearm is

Answer to both:

Not until we are able to actually set force vectors in Lua. Because what I did for the shotgun is, I teleport the arm behind, and let the inertia send it flying. I don't actually make it fly.

So yeah, not yet.
http://www.freewebs.com/gangstaalritegames/toribash.swf
(copy and paste into ure address bar if it doesnt work)

what about something like the thing in the bottom left hand corner?
(tells you if the hands are grab or normal, whether you and the opponent are touching and your wins and losses)
When you're sure something's been asked many times you'd do well to look for where it was asked, and look for the answer first, and then post if the question wasn't adequately answered.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Not until we are able to actually set force vectors in Lua. Because what I did for the shotgun is, I teleport the arm behind, and let the inertia send it flying. I don't actually make it fly.

hmm...
in suo's, the arm doesn't teleport behind.
it just shoots forward.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.