Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I agree, too

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
Deady: it was before your time.

Your mistaken, nothing was before my time Also I never have grammar fails because I am an English major.

@kitfox: Dont make me come down to Columbus and invite you to Cosi only to embarrass you somehow with that giant electric thing that makes your hair stand up.

@Steve: ooooooohh ok. You DO have that awesomeness to you.

Also I don't remember what you guys were talking about, but I totally don't agree.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Your mistaken, nothing was before my time Also I never have grammar fails because I am an English major.

@kitfox: Dont make me come down to Columbus and invite you to Cosi only to embarrass you somehow with that giant electric thing that makes your hair stand up.

@Steve: ooooooohh ok. You DO have that awesomeness to you.

Don't*
okay* or OK.

Enjoy your grammar lesson.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
cosi is for 12 year olds and fratboys, deady.

Then it perfectly suits you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
cosi is for 12 year olds and fratboys, deady.

quit trying to spoil my good memories from 4th grade. Its one of those things that I like to think will always be as awesome as I remember it...even though it would probably be boring as shit. Also, I just realized ho here. I write for that site, and it is based in cbus, like the editor lives there and keeps it up to date on show reviews for down there I think...[/shameless plug]

@light...people who use okay suck. The letters in O.K. come from the latin "Ohus, Koolus" which roughly translates into "Oh, cool".
ohK then.

EDIT:
While Im here, can anyone help me figure this out?

Last edited by deady; Jan 12, 2010 at 08:55 PM.