Toribash
Holy crap, you must be proud and very happy getting the oppurtunity of making the Toribash promovid.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
K heres one more replay. hope its not too late.
Attached Files
1111TurkishSalsaDance.rpl (145.9 KB, 7 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yeah! I did the promo vid for the Wii version, which was frustrating, and little more than clip mashup-ing due to me not being able to record for it. This time I get complete creative control. Might be doing this a bit more complex than originally intended, eg: greenscreen and hard shadows shaders. Kind of like this:

Possibly with words included. Gonna have some greenscreen fun on Vegas.
There is a strong possibility of me doing two videos. One for the promo, and a longer one for you guys.
We'll see how it goes. And I have 4gb of RAM now, so editing is going to be much more pleasant.
infamous
I am sooooooooo looking forward to this.

If you want any more replays from me, I'm continually adding them to here, all the new ones at the bottom.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Oh yeah! I did the promo vid for the Wii version, which was frustrating, and little more than clip mashup-ing due to me not being able to record for it. This time I get complete creative control. Might be doing this a bit more complex than originally intended, eg: greenscreen and hard shadows shaders. Kind of like this:

Possibly with words included. Gonna have some greenscreen fun on Vegas.
There is a strong possibility of me doing two videos. One for the promo, and a longer one for you guys.
We'll see how it goes. And I have 4gb of RAM now, so editing is going to be much more pleasant.

Where do you get the greenscreen options on Vegas? I searched a bit but I'm hoping you can save me time :3
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Where do you get the greenscreen options on Vegas? I searched a bit but I'm hoping you can save me time :3

Chroma key in video effects.
infamous