No.
2 Votes / 8.00%
Who are you?
13 Votes / 52.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wanna join
Hello,i would like to join the clan and i agree term, Bye
Last edited by Wiggi; Nov 21, 2011 at 12:01 PM.
we dont want too many members, I have introduced a member limit
max members= 32

currently we have 26/32 members
13/26 official
11/26 unofficial
2/26 waiting

Darklord thanks for posting, if you see the fish house be sure to join it and vs Cody or I
well i uploaded some replays
just search for the tag Fish
we want to get a really good collection of replays here
Just some tips since you are aiming to be official...

Stop with that style of recruiting. It's horrible. You just say yes to anyone who offers on the thread. I suggest some posts requirements, and mainly activity requirements.

You also are in great need of an application that people have to follow to apply.
Otherwise, you look pretty pathetic, handing out invitations to virtually anyone. And judging by the pages, I bet all your members don't post on your thread often, and in that case, all your members mean nothing.

You can put anything on your roster, but you can't prove much. You need to filter the active members from the un-active and reconstruct your system of recruiting and just members in general.

Another suggestion is to up your posts, doing so will increase your reputation and make you more noticeable among the forums, attracting active members like moths.

You also should clean up your roster. It's full of junk that I wouldn't bother reading, which is why you should make things short. Get rid of the huge chapters that are meaningless and get rid of all the 'unofficial members' and everything like that. Just include the members and make them noticeable on the roster. Make them a bigger font, change the color or add their stats card.

That's all my suggestions. Do them or not, it's your choice. But I strongly advise not sending the application to be official until you build on your clan. The roster is ttrashed and your members are in disarray.
yeah trying to run a clan with only 2 or 3 active members hasn't been very fun so far.

I guess officialness wasnt really ment to be in this clans nature

but ima give it another two weeks or so, then choose weather or not to try anything.

thanks for the advice