Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Name: micho
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: DR,Nano,Dark,1336,Addicted
IRC Access: Yes
Infraction History: clan board invasion and getting banned for a typo :v still think crux remembers the story. They're both expired
A little about yourself (optional): my rela name is michel bebreri, I'm lebanese, I enjoy play soccer I'm a manchester united and brazil fan, I'm currently extremly inactive compared to my old days but tart and surf said this causes no problem, I have been a raid friend long ago, I sold my qi long ago I used to have around 7k qi tart could be a witness for that I guess,that's about it actually.

Cheers
Last edited by micho; May 8, 2010 at 07:48 AM.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

You're totally being discussed.
Σ
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Name: micho
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: DR,Nano,Dark,1336,Addicted
IRC Access: Yes
Infraction History: clan board invasion and getting banned for a typo :v still think crux remembers the story. They're both expired
A little about yourself (optional): my rela name is michel bebreri, I'm lebanese, I enjoy play soccer I'm a manchester united and brazil fan, I'm currently extremly inactive compared to my old days but tart and surf said this causes no problem, I have been a raid friend long ago, I sold my qi long ago I used to have around 7k qi tart could be a witness for that I guess,that's about it actually.

Cheers

You fucking babe.
Name: Mwah

Belt/Qi (User Card): 9th Dan/9158 QI (UserCard will not show up.)

Past Clans: inq, Hive/DeM, PWR, caek.

IRC Access: Yes, I have it

Infraction History: 4 expired ones, useless posts, and "inappropriate language" which was reversed.

A little about yourself (optional): Uhh, I'm pretty chill. I like to party a lot, and overall have fun. I'm talkative and I speak my mind for the most part. That's about all that you'll honestly need to know.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Name: Demie

Belt/Qi (User Card): 4th Dan 4789
Past Clans: Code
IRC Access: ?
Infraction History: do later
A little about yourself (optional)