Ranking
I have just sent you links to some rough textures to help you get a better idea of the barbed wire design as well as what the hands and feet will look like.

I choose gray out of laziness. The shorts can be of any style or color. I don't think that naked would be a good idea.

I should be able to manage just about anything for the tattoos. I do have one major weakness which is depicting cars. Tyrael praying as you have asked will be no problem. Don't worry about what I can't do. I'll worry about that. Just tell me what you want.

I have just sent you links to some rough textures to help you get a better idea of the barbed wire design as well as what the hands and feet will look like.

I saw and replied.

I choose gray out of laziness. The shorts can be of any style or color. I don't think that naked would be a good idea.

probably not, shorts than it is - I'll think more about it

I should be able to manage just about anything for the tattoos. I do have one major weakness which is depicting cars. Tyrael praying as you have asked will be no problem. Don't worry about what I can't do. I'll worry about that. Just tell me what you want.

There will be no cars - thats for sure. And I like the attitude

Now I'm interested why hasn't anyone else posted here any wips or ideas or progress? I know it's a tough competition, Membrain is a one man art army, but still... QC3 I'm rly interested what u can come up with, r u still on this?
wishful eyes deceive me
ahaha - how 'bout u show the 10 heads? maybe I can make it easier, or u may keep it a secret.
Glad u're still on this
wishful eyes deceive me
After some discussion here is the altered head:

Still needs some work. I've got to add a few details, darken some stuff, tweak the colors, and make seamless. I just wanted to see what you thought before I went any further.

I'll get back to work on the set now and post an update as soon as possible.

Thanks!

This is a blender render of WIP set I like to call Sibling Rivalry. These are flatten and reduced versions of my 1024 multilayered originals.

I've still got a whole lot of work to do. Things seem to finally be taking shape.

Please note that somethings are quite different now than when the set is finished:

I have done nothing other than sketch some guides on the stomach, chest, and pecs. It's supposed to be leather straps connected with metal rings.

The final groin texture will be a leather thong to match the straps.

Of course there will be barbed wire wrapping the left limbs. I have to flatten the layers of the final image before adding that.

Should be finished soon. I will update as soon as possible.

I checked the texts u sent me and replied in PM

for now I have only objections on the torso - I don't quite like it - its too blocky
and on the mapping of the hands - should be easy to fix

And Thx!
wishful eyes deceive me
not to late

but the legs r same, translated - not mirrored
and I don't like the design - tho it has a cool comic vibe
wishful eyes deceive me