Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I really enjoyed your replays, your movements are fluid and the kicks and punches always look smooth. Good replays, 8/10
It's. . . been too long.
Im pretty rusty,so I wont be getting new replays for quite a while.

Edit:New one.
Attached Files
Last edited by itttybitty; Dec 27, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
Hmm, I didnt like the opener, and the wrist dms, I think you can do a lot better replays, just spend some more time on them, do not be too lazy to do booms, or at least 2dm-s in every kicks/hits.

Btw I liked the decap, that was quite nice. but its just a 6/10 from me.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I understand that,i was just focusing on the skeet cap,cuz i have never done one before.

Anyway,oldie,but didnt get much attention
Attached Files
Ormo-Rabies.rpl (152.9 KB, 19 views)
Hmm, I didnt like the rapid movements at the start, but overall it was a really nice replay, there was enough frames to do something else, you should boom the legs,then make a nice pose. its a 8/10 from me.
0x6869706F7469626F72
It's time i finally checked some of your replays ittty.

Rabies - the beggining was a bit werid with the rapid momevments, but the decap was good and you could of gotten a boom with the arm hit but you did not. Also it would be cool if you got a cool pose too.

7.5/10
The Opener for that looks kinda stolen.
Looks like a opener that larfen mad quite a while ago.
Anywho.
Nice replay with a great skeet.
Yay, my other computer is back
to answer your questions, the homework one was awesome..... 8/10.
savejustincase is better than rabies, cuz rabies is kinda short.
the only one is so awesome.....i mean like, unexplainable-totally-and-completely-outta-your-mind-delirious kind of awesome... 10/10
when it attacks is awesome, you grab a chunk of uke and beat it up until it is pulverized and finish in a perfect flip.....zawesome 9/10
catch up and dead are kind of slow, but high flying is great!! (i remember hearing that choking sound in a nuthug replay) catch up 7/10 dead 6/10 high flying 8/10
ill rate your other ones later.
Last edited by gamekid; Dec 31, 2010 at 03:10 AM.
Mhm.