Ranking
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo? cmon, who doesn't? o_O
How do you know us? idk, iv played a game or two with a few of you.
How long have you known us? 4ever.
Wu zhe
Why r i not on dat god damn list do u not remember my donations :| ;-; im requesting single allie and there best be a <3 by my name >_<
/invade

Natejas, donating dosen't make you an instant ally.

Please fill out the questions on the first post Like k1ngk0ng did.
Last edited by Simon; Nov 16, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
piratez
/Invading invade
it was a joke ._.
-----
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo? Cause you guys are pretty cool and what not i uselly talk to you guys alot
How do you know us?in-game evo servers
How long have you known us? I would say about 4-5 months
Last edited by Natejas; Nov 18, 2011 at 06:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo?
eVo is one of the most successful clans on tb. If not one of them, then admittedly it might actually BE the most successful. To be part of eVo in any way would be an honor. I've also met Evolution6 online a few times and he seems rather cool. So i thought it'd be awesome to meet the rest of the clan. I've also in a way worshiped eVo for some reason. I've always thought of you guys as #1 though the clan ranking system don't show it. The way you guys have an expectancy of at least 10th dan and have all members reaching the requirement shows that you guys stick to what you say. I like that in a clan. I've also always dreamed of becoming an eVo member since the first day I saw the clan list 2 years ago. I didn't meet the expectations and requirements, so i just didn't bother to apply since I knew I'd get turned down automatically, but this is my favorite clan in all of toribash along with my current clan, RAWR, and iCoF.
How do you know us?
Well as i explained above, I was scrolling through the clan lists, and then I saw the awesomest clan name ever so i was like, I want in (in my head). Then i went to the application thread and was like damnit... your expectations were high as i explained above, and I was still a pathetic unworthy username just lurking the forums. So I've waited all this time to become better and more worthy of becoming at the minimum an eVo ally. Then, when i exceed all your expectations, I'd apply as a well known ally to join your amazing clan.
How long have you known us?
I've known you guys since I've first went on the forums 2 years ago. (my current join date means nothing since I lost my other acc [Deathnoter] in the hack).
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
2 things that doesn't make sense to me.

1. You talk like you're some hardworking guy that is elite after all this time but you're only a black belt. That's nothing considering that you joined back in Januari, you should have managed to achieve at least 2 or 3 dan.

2. You said '' (my current join date means nothing since I lost my other acc [Deathnoter] in the hack). '' But I checked Deathnoter's join date and he joined Janurai 2011 aswell. On top of that he's only blue belt.

I would still vote yes on your allie request because I think that your feelings for this clan are real and that could eventually lead to gaining a very loyal member.
Last edited by Simon; Nov 28, 2011 at 08:33 AM.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
2 things that doesn't make sense to me.

1. You talk like you're some hardworking guy that is elite after all this time but you're only a black belt. That's nothing considering that you joined back in Januari, you should have managed to achieve at least 2 or 3 dan.

2. You said '' (my current join date means nothing since I lost my other acc [Deathnoter] in the hack). '' But I checked Deathnoter's join date and he joined Janurai 2011 aswell. On top of that he's only blue belt.

I would still vote yes on your allie request because I think that your feelings for this clan are true and that could eventually lead to gaining a very loyal member.

well i tried to re-make my account on deathnoter and nothing was going my way since i never got my tc back, or any of my items. and before the hack it was actually like 7/8 on my way to 2nd dan so i should be a 2nd dan. I started a new account (this one) because i didn't like my old name and felt like i'd rather start over than have to recover. this one actually served me better since in my old account i didn't even have a complete set. with this one i have it all. if you wanna know what i mean just /dl me and check out my tori. with this account i've also gotten impressively active on the forums. on m old account i only had like 100 posts. this account has 27x (almost 28x) that many posts. that's why i like starting over. because i always get farther than my previous intent on something.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Why do you want to be a single ally of eVo: Because i can
How do you know us: I had unprotected sex with tripstone.
How long have you known us: A long time
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Why do you want to be a Single Ally to eVo? You guys are an awesome clan and you are all amazing at the game.
How do you know us? I am friends with Ofcannabis, Ive been in a lot of games with tripstone and we talked some.
How long have you known us?A few months personaly but ive known of you ever since i started toribash.