Toribash
But Seriously it comes with the game? I didnt see any replays with chez in it.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
heres my probably final entry (probably)
its a pretty good opener plus spin and decap , im not sure if the three hits are booms cuase i see 2 joints flying of per hit
Attached Files
#extreme final trial.rpl (187.7 KB, 7 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by NinjaTitan View Post
Maxfire I accept distance, but frames must stay same.

~
hate to be that guy, but i spy people not respecting frameing.
Course's replay has denied. He changed gravity, which wasn't allowed. DMH has changed without saying anything. Even it has raised it is against rules. Post new before 17.7.

FIGHTNAME 0; Course - Like a paladin with a fighting nail
BOUT 0; Course
BOUT 1; uke
AUTHOR 0; Course
NEWGAME 0;1000 10 15 0 0 2 230 1 0 classic 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -30.000000 0 0 (normal is -9.82)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Cozza there isn't way how you could prove that you didn't steal it or you steal it.I don't blame you, but I ask you to make new replay for competition, because it possible against even tb's rules.
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jul 14, 2011 at 07:17 PM.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
can i join? if so, is it ok if u could like hold it open a little longer so i can post replays i have at home?
By_Reading_This_You_Wasted_4_Seconds_Of_Your'e_Lif e
Touch got time until 21.7. he is new member and he did got change even join. Send app too.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
This event wil be post pone to 2weeks forward. I got missing judge or two and I go to holland.