Ranking
GO GET LIVES ASSHOLES.

User was infracted for this post
sid
Last edited by sid; Sep 23, 2011 at 07:10 PM.
[PsY]Forever | I luv my friends :D
^This made my day.
AHEM LARS, CAN YOU REPORT THIS LITTLE BOY. IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE I'D BE LIKE 'WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME' THEN I'D PUNCH YOU REALLY HARD OR CHOKE, Depends on my mood.
...-Chokes-
Fuck.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
I wear whatever color my band t shirt is, cause band tees are the majority of shirts in my closet. That, and v necks. And I only own skinny jeans in about every possible color you can get them in.
:3
BEST CLOTHES EVER.
Uh I mean. GOD I HATE HOW OTHER PEOPLE DON'T DRESS LIKE ME. I'M SO SICK OF IT.

I have skinny Jeans in Red, Purple, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Black, Grey and White.

I wuv dem loots.
HEy
/me comes in swinging the hammer of justice

Well, I've infraced him for now, if he comes again make sure to PM me personally to deal with it, I'll hand out a 1 day ban.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The anger thread has been filled with joy and love.

I MUST WRITE THREE ESSAYS ON NONDESCRIPT SUBJECTS, GAHHHH. I can't... I can't think of... anything... just something random or...
Last edited by Acavado; Apr 18, 2014 at 02:57 AM. Reason: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
AHHHHHHH GOD DAMN CREEEEEPER

Just straight up murdered my house. I'll get him for this.

Oh wait, I can't even do that. Then I'll dedicate my life to slaughtering every last one of them... the women and the children too.... Then I shall post a picture of the slaughter.
HEy
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
AHHHHHHH GOD DAMN CREEEEEPER

Just straight up murdered my house. I'll get him for this.

Oh wait, I can't even do that. Then I'll dedicate my life to slaughtering every last one of them... the women and the children too.... Then I shall post a picture of the slaughter.

~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
NNnnnnnnnnooooooo, why did I think about death again, I'm depressed as fuck now.
Centuries Of Damn