Toribash
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post
Tori-name : toriabiz

A lill bit about yourself : just a boy who love to live in indonesia, and die with honor.

anyone else notice that ^^^
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Tori-name : Kactpnpobatb (Castrate in russian or something, I remember it as cack-tapen-poe-bat-bee), or Castra for short ;]

Sex: Yes please.

A lill bit about yourself : I play guitar, mainly acousitc (for about a year), same with keyboard, ehm, I joined Toribash in like, late 07 and joined the forums once I knew what the fuck Toribash was, and then I kinda just progressed until people knew me in-game, then I became a local moderator for the replays board and after a while applied for Smod but was told there weren't enough spaces for me.
:c

But before that I founded Atlantic with Blackshark and Noob was first to join etcetc and then we got famouz and now we're inactive, so bleh.

OH AND WHO HERE REMEMBERS THE GOON ATTACKS?
good days (ish, not really)
and i have a girlfriend
suck it moop
Last edited by Castra; Oct 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
| tom |
Atlantic was never famous.
Atlantic got recognised by people of high tiers, so yes, technically it did, not RAWR famous, more like doc/tint famous

who the fuck is stellar

*cough don sucks major cock
| tom |
I never really recognized Atlantic to be famous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
When I first joined Toribash with my 'main' account, I wasn't visiting the forums yet I had heard of Atlantic ingame so they must of been pretty popular.
Famous in the sense that they're well known.
Famous is when you can turn down masterbelts left and right. Which we had done in parrot a couple times.

To solve that problem we were invite only. But then they all started spamming new threads with "my app" crap.
Last edited by Donseluke; Oct 3, 2011 at 01:22 AM.