Ranking
Here is a pretty funny one, In no way, is it intended to be racist.

What do you get when you cross Michael Jackson and Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Non-Racist Answer

Dose is dead.
Still A bit racist
But it was a fact so....
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

A bus driver was heading down a street in Colorado. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?

Answer

so, if i offend anyone with how i word this joke, sorry. Also, the joke may seem racist, but it isnt

What do you call a black person flying a plane?

Answer

Originally Posted by kameron View Post
so, if i offend anyone with how i word this joke, sorry. Also, the joke may seem racist, but it isnt

What do you call a black person flying a plane?

Answer

lol'd
okay so this one's pretty racist, but w/e we're all smart here so it shouldn't be a problem knowing it's ONLY A FKIN JOKE...

Okay, so there are 2 black guys and 2 mexicans in a car. They each enter the same row of seats. They're playing a game to see who drives and goes first to their destination. The only 2 playing the game are the black guys. Who's driving, and what's the game?

Trololololol

☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
let me explain it more thoroughly.
First part of the riddle, 2 mexicans, and 2 black guys are in a car. who's driving? -the cop
Second part: the black guys are playing a game to see which one of them goes to jail first. the game was black monopoly and one of them had the car as a game piece ;)
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
/invade

When I first saw it, I was scared, it was so long and so wide.

Eventually, out of courage, I went on it and started going up and down, until I got tired and stopped.

So Dirty

Course DM is on the ally list no Need for /invade
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?