Toribash
Original Post
*Nabi Structured Settings Comp 3*
Ohai guys, moar fun fur chuz!

Overview:
Ok, in the spirit of trying new things with comps and such, I decided that I would make this one somewhat different again.

Instead of Me giving you settings, and you guys making something out of it like normal, I am instead going to leave the settings up to you.
But, there is a catch :o
Now, For your replay to qualify, it must adhear to a set of limits that I give you.

I will start off easily for you guys, and if this goes well, I will make tougher challenges :P

RULES:
Ok, to start this, Qualifications are as follows.

1. Tori(you) Must score over 150,000 points
2. Uke must be decapped sometime in this replay by a kick. (foot2headhaxxing)
3. No Dismemberments towards yourself (you can take damage, just don't break anything)
4. By the end of the replay, Uke must be in at least 4 pieces. (3 dismemberments, 4 pieces, whatever)

Ok then, This should be interesting to watch, and it will be nice to see all of the participants approaches to the replays
I started you guys off with something easy, something that most madmans will provide probably, but It is still nice to see something different also

Judging:
Once it is established that your entry qualifies for further judging, the replay will then be judged on the simple bases of style, epicness, and all of the other normal replay judging criteria

This Comp, I will choose the winner, with some people helping also though, of course.

Time:
From the time of this post, you will have 1 week to submit all of your entries *Max entries = up to 2 per person*
So basically, all entries due by Saturday, May 17 at 0300GMT
From there, I will start the judging, and have it done by sometime late Saturday or Sunday.

Prizes:
1st place = 25,000TC
2nd place = 15,000TC
3rd place = 10,000TC

K guys, have fun, be creative, and epic win to all of you :o
Last edited by Mosier; May 10, 2008 at 05:10 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
Oh, and if you want a More specific results analysis, just bug me and I will post

*bugs mosi*

p.s. coolcow's 2nd replay was indeed ubersex.
Congratulations to Coolcow and JD. Thanks Mosier and everyone who participated, another great competition in this cool series.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
wow, I am very, very, very, very, glad that I posted that one. I was thinking of just leaving the first one and I didn't think that the second one would get me a place. I'm going to add a couple more verys if you don't mind.
Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very.
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash