Ranking
Yay! I'm an exception! I'm 18 at the moment. I live in the USA and I believe I'm in GMT -5. It's EST whatever that one is. Tournament sounds fun.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Well, I think since it is our first tournament we are going to do a pretty relaxed format. Who ever you are fighting, get with that person and together set up a date and time that works for both of you. The tourney mod will be wushu (cause we can surely find empty wushu servers i think. and you will have one week to fight each other. More on that next Tuesday.

Here is an updated server list http://www.toribash.com/servers.txt go there and copy everything, then paste it over your existing server txt in your toribash directory. IDK if this happens automaticly, but it never happend for me, so if you dont see Betabox and Kickbox in their old spots on the list, doo eat! (courtesy of Volt)

Im off for now because I found out that BetaBox still exists!!! =D

But before I go I just want to remind everyone that we are only 12000 away from getting our own server! So if you have any spare T.C. send it along!

OLDA!
Last edited by deady; Jun 6, 2008 at 04:47 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I can set up the Fusion server #28 to wushu if there's no empty wushu server when you want to fight.
BTW, I suck at wushu, you're lucky
Last edited by Melmoth; Jun 6, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
Oh and btw I'm from Poland (GMT+2 DST)
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Sign me up
GMT +2+
Master Belt
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by kwOmp View Post
Dikarika is only 29?
Here I was with the impression that you were 40+

Lol...

40+ is my "game age"...

I'm Colecovision/Intellivision founded, forged in the hellforges of Atari, and hammered into a fine blade by the fine craftsmen of Nintendo and Sega.

I've played about every console around (in the US anyway) and therefore in gamer years I am "Grandpa Dika".

Actually Mosier started that joke and it just stuck. I don't mind. =D
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
As Skazz said earlier, we now have the funds for a server. Im still sort of sketchy on how to set this up, but im gonna look into it more in a few minutes. um, there was something else I wanted to put here, but i forget. I am old.

later all.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.