Endurance Onslaught 6.0
should i try this, should i not?
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
You should, should you yes.....should.

That reminds me of the time i asked yoda if we were going the right way, he replied. "off course, we are"
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Not a star wars fan, though yoda is fun to play in Soul Calibur IV.

Back to League, the servers are finally fixed...or so it seems that way. Every time I try to get on now it works.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
woohoo 50 min wait time to log in! yayyy!
-----
i hate solo queue cuz my team always sucks...
Last edited by joshyjojo; Jun 26, 2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by Kowla View Post
That reminds me of the time i asked yoda if we were going the right way, he replied. "off course, we are"

Ha! You're the funniest Koala I've ever come across. Then again, other Koala's can't talk. So I suppose you have an unfair advantage.

You bastard... Taking advantage over helpless little animals... Cute ones at that.

You should be ashamed of yourself...
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I didn't see that post coming.

Also, the login times are so varying right now. Sometimes there isn't a wait, sometimes it will be 25 minutes :/

http://isleagueoflegendsup.com/
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
bumping dis shiz ftw.

ALSO, Jayce seems pretty fun to play, but then again, I see some disadvantage on the others champs, like,
jayce is with his mace making darius ate shit
jayce gets low health, darius dies,
caitlyn comes and is like hurr durrp i has longer range than anybody i kill dis nub
jayce changes his mace to that weird mace-gun, and own the shit out of caitlyn 'cause he fed and has tons of lifesteal
caitlyn rages omg fukin op u get nerfed nub learn2play real champs... nub

Lol, I was drinking some monster energy drink(2 cans), I GUNNA DIE, TOO MUCH SUGAR.

This posts is totally not wibbles, I mean, I just added some fun, I'm serious with this, Jayce is pretty op if you know how to use him.